Executive Programme in Management Studies
Earn the Master of Science (MSc) degree of the University of Amsterdam in the part-time Executive Programme in Management Studies at the Amsterdam Business School and boost your career. Expand your professional network and choose for Strategy, Leadership and Management or Digital Business as a track in the programme. This part-programme is for students living and working in the Netherlands. Lectures are organised on Fridays during office hours.
Start in February 2019
Our programme starts in February and September. Contact us or send us a CV Quicks Scan to get to know more about the programme that we could offer you.
Master of Science (MSc) degree in Management Studies
After successfully completing the programme, Management Studies alumni are able to make a strategic and operational contribution based on their knowledge, business analyses and insights. Their contribution can improve and provide innovation for profit and non-profit organisations. A MSc degree is often an important condition for a next higher level management positions.
The Executive Programme in Management Studies is meant for ambitious professionals who want to advance their expertise in the field of management and business. Students in the programme have successfully completed a research university or university of applied sciences programme. Lectures are on Fridays, during office hours, this should be convenient for students combining work and study.
- The programme starts Friday, 8 February, introduction 1 February;
- Duration of the Master's programme 1.5 years;
- Part-time programme for professionals;
- Tracks in either Strategy, Leadership and Management, Digital Business;
- Two lectures on Fridays, during office hours;
- MSc degree from the University of Amsterdam;
- The Executive programme in Management Studies is identical to "Bedrijfskunde in Deeltijd". The programme is taught in English.
Why the Amsterdam Business School?
- The Amsterdam Business School is 'triple crown'accredited;
- has a diverse international student body;
- has strong international networks in business and government;
- on a central location in Amsterdam.
Please be informed that this programme does not offer any assistance regarding obtaining a visa for The Netherlands. All students are supposed to take care of this themselves. The Dutch Immigration Service (IND) does not issue visa for this part-time programme.
"The track Strategy provided me with excellent insight in how organisations work and what issues are relevant in a fast changing competitive environment"
Ben van Vliet MSc, Business analyst at FD Media Group
"The most energy I received from the teachers and fellow students: some teachers were so passionate about their profession which gave me a boost for the weekend. For instance the classes on leadership and business ethics. And my fellow students who were so motivated and gave interesting input and insights about their companies. This inspired me to get the best out of myself."
Evelien Krooshof MSc, Randstad Groep Nederland
- 60 EC, 18 maanden
- Februari, september